Friday, December 16, 2005

newsprint and coffee blog (with cream and sugar)




  • Foxy Brown in *agony*: check it out

    Rap diva Foxy Brown took the stage yesterday to detail her hearing-loss agony - saying she hasn't heard a human voice in six months.

    "I have spent many confusing, agonizing nights crying in isolation and silence," Brown told reporters at a W. 57th St. soundstage owned by the BET network.

    "But today, I stand before you blessed with only the voice of God in my ears as a vessel of inspiration."


    Hearing voices Foxy? Meanwhile the article goes on to note that:

    The 26-year-old, Brooklyn-born artist, whose real name is Inga Marchand, wore a black leather Gucci jacket and a pair of tight Gucci jeans and was surrounded by supporters, including music and fashion mogul Russell Simmons.

    Brown is due in Manhattan Supreme Court on Dec. 23 for allegedly attacking a manicurist at Bloomie Nails on W. 23rd St. in Chelsea last year during a price dispute.


    Yeah, agony in Gucci. I included the last paragraph because, well, it's hilarious - she's wearing Gucci and complaining about prices at Bloomie Nails? Well, if she was deaf at the time, that makes sense... remember, Deaf people are cheap and smelly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha! Just happened came here by bloglist and I was looking for any Deaf bloggers..not much around =-) If you don't mind to use my link on your blog, *Thanks* My blog is all about real life, cherish memories, capture moments. Live Aloha!

Mele Kalikimaka and yes, I'm Deaf.