Friday, November 11, 2005

smoking reduction plan, day 8



ok, not really day 8. i lost count. but it feels like an 8. OK?

Only had 3 cigs today which is acceptable considering my stress levels. On the plus side much accomplished so I don't have any, what do you call them, "Stress Futures" you know stress that doesnt exist yet but which you see coming from over the horizon?


Went to see the author of Wondering OutLoud (See my list of deafblogs) to provide deafblogger support. That was after an already long 9-hour day. You know, I don't mind working the overtime, sometimes I do wish they paid for it. In cash or diamonds, whichever is handier. Do ya?

Finished my annual re-reading of The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass. If you're a fan of Harry Potter or A Wizard of Earthsea you might quite like this series. It's very philosophical, but not very hard to follow, and very well-written.

2 comments:

Kate O. Breen said...

i second the recommendation - read 'em!

Ridor said...

off the point -- your picture on the top right is so ...

IM me if you dare.

R-