Friday, May 05, 2006

two (well, three) fucking awesome bloggers



Chris and Allison Kaftan. If these two become the leaders of the Deaf community in the next several years I shall be QUITE happy. I shared AP History with Chris in high school - he's the opposite of the "Gallaudet Stereotype." He fought hard for a great education and still does. I've met his family as well - great people. He restored my faith in the ability of people to be logical. Not surprising from Chris, really. (Oh god, I just said "really." I've been reading ridorlive.com way too much.)

I'd also like to mention the blog of Elisa Abenchuchan. This woman has serious reporting qualities and more balls than most of her fellow students. Keep going Elisa!

I realize the politics of this issue aren't going to be clear to a lot of people. How can they? Everyone seemed to want this to be FINISHED before it started.

1 comment:

Ridor said...

Elisa is Republican Libertarian, I am Democrat Liberal -- and we are working together for a greater cause -- did I just see a pig fly by?

R-

P.S. I thought I was one of awesome bloggers. Bitch.