Monday, October 24, 2005

the clippings of rainmound



today rainmound had psycho day. psycho idea came to me. instead of writing psycho words from psycho head, psycho would include NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS! Yes, the Grab utility on Apple is a fun and interesting way to spend my time, and this illustrated version of my day will help you people understand my mind. First:



Favorite morning comic. Then work work work. And:



Wilma was my biggest surprise of the day. As the picture shows she strengthened into a category 3 storm once again after passing over FLORIDA! The sunshine state only added warm Gulf waters to the screaming horror. Not one of the weather blogs I read predicted this, only that she would eat Alpha and go north!



As I said to my friend Beth later today, I'm feeling news overload. Environment: they signed legislation to drill in Alaska when drought is circling the world and the ice caps are melting. Bird flu going everywhere. The President apparently losing his control over his out of control administration. KB knows what I'm talking about. The following clip from cursor.org was the proverbial straw, camel, breaking for the back of:




Ahmad. Fucking. Chalabi.

As an excuse to get away from this world, I've been writing about others: I'm working on a book of Deaf myths and writing articles about disability and politics on Kos.

It works.

A little.

Sometimes.

Happy birthday to Darren F. My roommate just drives you nuts, doesn't she? *evil grin*

No comments: